Get the Benefits You Deserve.
Almost anyone injured at work, doing work duties, are covered by Workers' Compensation Insurance as required by State law. It does not matter who is at fault for the accident that caused the injury; the law requires employers to provide Workman's Compensation insurance coverage.
Even though Workers' Compensation is mandated by law, some insurance carriers resist paying what you are owed; additionally, the process to get what you are owed is complicated and difficult to navigate without an experienced lawyer.
Oftentimes you are entitled to much more than the Worker's Compensation insurer offers to pay for your injuries and lost wages. The lawyers at Sansone / Lauber have represented dozens of employee in the Missouri and Illinois Worker's Compensation courts to successful conclusions.
Our workers' compensation lawyer can help you with a work injury resulting from any type of accident occurring at work or while performing work duties regardless of whose fault it is.
- Machinery accidents
- Slips and falls
- Defective tools
- Repetitive stress disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Occupational diseases
- Loss of hearing or eyesight
In some instances, legitimate Workers' Compensation claims may be denied by aggressive compensation carriers or an employer may threaten termination f you pursue a claim; do not let them scare you, the law will protect you if you let us show you how.
Contact Work Comp Lawyer Ben Sansone
Office: (314) 863-0500
MISSOURI: Process for Injured Workers
ILLINOIS WORK COMP HANDBOOK
- Missouri Legislators Take Action To Save Second Injury Fund Some good news for injured employees across the state of Missouri happened last week when the Senate passed a bill that would serve to bolster the state's second injury workers' compensation fund by ....
- The Dangers of Missouri Grain Silos Though workplace serious injury and death have been falling on farms in America, one category remains hard for regulators to bring under control. The number of workers dying or becoming injured due to ....
- Missouri Chemical Spill Accident Endangers Workers and Injures Some There are a lot of jobs which come to mind when we think of dangerous workplaces. For instance, construction workers, loggers, fishermen are all seen as being at risk of serious injuries while at ....
- Halloween Safety: scary props can be dangerous and others do not realize you are in trouble As a St Louis worker's compensation lawyer, attorney Ben Sansone represents Missouri and Illinois clients that are injured at work as a result of workplace hazards. Recently, an employee at a ....
- OSHA Inspections a Win-Win for Employers and Employees Alike The presence of inspectors from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) at a company's door is usually the cause for concern for employers. A new study out of Harvard Business School ....